2010/4/16 Cornelius Hald <h...@icandy.de>:
> If it's up to me, I would say we should include it in hildon-extras.
> What are the other contributors saying? Thomas? Faheem? Andrew?

Yes, including it in Hildon-Extras is fine with me too. We can obviously
note that this should be used in cases where migrating to HildonAppMenu
is not feasible or difficult due to the amount of menu items, and that the
developer should think twice if using a HildonAppMenu is not the better
solution in their case.

For things like the Pidgin port, it's perfectly fine (and it would allow other
ports to be finished earlier, because we could use it as a drop-in replacement
for GtkMenuBar most of the time, I guess).

Thomas