Dnia wtorek, 27 kwietnia 2010 o 15:52:58 Niels Breet napisał(a):
> >On Tuesday 27 April 2010 10:08:56 Marcin Juszkiewicz wrote:
> >> Will there be step-by-step instructions for developers like me how to do
> >> that at home? I hate sbox, it makes me sick each time when I use it but
> >> I like to have own packages for things which I use so I have to deal
> >> with it (and no, I do not want to use madde or other less official
> >> things).

Sorry but I am not so familiar with sbox.

> First you download the debian-squeeze devkit[1] and install it in your
> host.

done

ma...@maemo-desktop:/$ dpkg -l *squeeze*
ii  scratchbox-devkit-debian-squ 1.0.3 Debian Squeeze devkit for Scratchbox
ma...@maemo-desktop:/$

> Then you change your fremantle targets to use the debian-squeeze devkit
> instead of debian-etch. You can do that with sb-menu.

done:

[sbox-FREMANTLE_ARMEL: ~/pkg/my-extras/mdbus2-2.0.0] > sb-menu

then:

1. Setup
2. FREMANTLE_ARMEL
3. cs2007q3-glibc2.5-arm7
4. debian-squeeze
5. none (as CPU-transparency method)
6. do not extract rootstrap
7. installed default set of files to target

and landed in:
[sbox-FREMANTLE_ARMEL: ~] >

CFLAGS="-Wall -g -O2 -mthumb" ./configure --host=arm-linux-gnueabi --
build=arm-linux-gnueabi --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc --
mandir=\${prefix}/share/man --infodir=\${prefix}/share/info
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /scratchbox/tools/bin/install -c
checking for gawk... gawk
checking for arm-linux-gnueabi-gcc... arm-linux-gnueabi-gcc
checking whether the C compiler works... configure: error: cannot run C
compiled programs.
If you meant to cross compile, use `--host'.
See `config.log' for more details.
make: *** [configure-stamp] Error 1

> Then you apt-get install maemo-sdk-symbols from extras-devel and you are
> done.

mdbus2 package fails at configure step

Regards,
--