Hi Dawid,

Tks for your reply.

Actually, the fields you mentioned are the ones returned by
get_registration_status

get_current_cell_info fields are slightly different.
I did not find anything yet on those 2 last fields :s.

For instance, ATM, I have different returned result for cell_info and
registration:
Nokia-N900-42-11:~# ./get_registration_status.sh
method return sender=:1.17 -> dest=:1.538 reply_serial=2
   byte 1
   uint16 21013
   uint32 21112
   uint32 1
   uint32 214
   byte 3
   byte 3
   int32 0
Nokia-N900-42-11:~# ./get_current_cell_info.sh
method return sender=:1.17 -> dest=:1.539 reply_serial=2
   byte 1
   uint16 21013
   uint32 21112
   uint32 1