Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 21:42:08 +0300
From: "Ville M. Vainio" <vivai...@gmail.com>
Subject: Nokia Qt SDK beta released
To: maemo-developers@maemo.org

People that don't unconditionally love scratchbox may be delighted to
hear that madde + qt creator combination is taking steps to a more
official & endorsed status:

http://www.forum.nokia.com/Tools_Docs_and_Code/Tools/IDEs/Nokia_Qt_SDK/

It has a simulator as well (i.e. a custom version of Qt libraries that
mocks various things, including hw events from Qt mobility).

CAUTION: You can't use the (excellent) hw debugging feature on your
N900 yet, PR 1.2 is needed. In the mean time, you can kick the tires
with the simulator (or a Symbian device if you have a spare windows
machine around ;-) ).

--
Ville M. Vainio
http://tinyurl.com/vainio