Dnia środa, 28 kwietnia 2010 o 21:10:47 Graham Cobb napisał(a):
> Daniel Wilms has proposed some new Maemo packaging rules at
> http://wiki.maemo.org/Packaging/Guidelines.  I have a number of comments:

I have one: where is lintian? If you (Daniel) want to set guidelines then give
us a tool which will check for them. Debian packaging is easy because it runs
lintian on resulting packages and refuse to import packages which do not pass.
So far maemo autobuilder quality control is based on 'let few people look at
my package' which can be bypassed without problems.

Without automatic checks new rules are useless.

Regards,
--
JID:      h...@jabber.org
Website:  http://marcin.juszkiewicz.com.pl/