Hi All,

I am using QT Phonon player for playing audio/video files through streaming.

http streaming is working fine & was able to play audio/video files in my
device.

when I used rtsp url for playing video file, I observed video was displaying on
screen & no audio was heard.

Can u please tell me what might be problem. Does any one faced the similar kind
of issue?

I used both ways of creating media player using phonon,

1> Directly through VideoPlayer Object

2> creating mediaobject, audio/video outputs & creating graphs

In both the ways....for the rtsp url audio is not coming.

Whether QT Phonon Player support RTSP Streaming or not?

I observed either video or audio comes for some video files, through RTSP
streaming.
If audio is coming ....video will not be coming
if video is coming ...Audio will not be coming.

Looking for your valuable feedback's and suggestions.

Thanks,

Ashok