Frantisek Dufka wrote:
> I am not sure why there are three X windows in info.info.x11 structure
> (fswindow, wmwindow and window). From brief look into SDL sources it
> seems to me like the 'window' is  used when SDL is initialized with not
> owned pre-created window passed to SDL via SDL_WINDOWID variable,
> otherwise wmwindow and fswindow are used depending of full screen state.
> In case you are not using SDL_WINDOWID maybe setting wmwindow and
> fswindow would help you with volume keys?

WMwindow and FSwindow are containers for "window" (aka gfxwindow) which is
the one where images are pushed into. On the Fremantle SDL, WMwindow and
FSwindow are alternatively mapped when changing from windowed to fullscreen
mode and viceversa -- on a normal SDL, WMwindow is always mapped.

Also,
gfxdisplay -> window (gfxwindow)
display -> wmwindow,fswindow

Else you will get permission errors when you start trying to do more
complicated things.

--
Javier