On Wed, May 5, 2010 at 11:55 AM, Randall Arnold <tex...@ovi.com> wrote:
> - Project Silk.  This is the KDE project responsible for bringing web APIs
> to Linux devices.  No response yet from the project; I am concerned it may
> be defunct

It's not a defunct. Look for "sebas" or "richmoore" on Freenode
(usually #plasma or #kde-devel). I can put you in touch with them if
you need help.

> - Details.  I am unfamiliar with many specifics needed to support this
> effort and could sure use help on fleshing out details!

If I can help somehow just tell me....

> - Presentation.  I am really looking not just for help but for co-authors
> and co-presenter(s).  There's a chance that I will not be able to make it to
> Akademy 2010 (I will need sponsorship or for American Airlines to let me use
> air miles, which is doubtful right now) so it would be extremely helpful to
> have a co-presenter who could deliver the talk.

I'm probably giving a talk about plasma-mobile with another kde
developer. If you need help I can also provide some on this topic :)

Cheers,