I succeded to port a mathematical program that work with semigroups to Maemo.

If do all the steps by hand I have no problems and it works really good.

On the other hand I would like to distribute it in order to be installable for anyone on my N900.

I have been reading the documentation but I do not see how can I create the local files needed by the program. Futhermore, I think that there are few problems with distribution using Qt4.6 actually.

Please, could some one give me some help about these subject.

Thanks in advance,

A. Cano