If you are going to use scratchbox on your linux host, like I
suggested, to create the package you can install qt 4.6 on it by
adding the maemo development repository to sources.lst (it may already
be there) and using: apt-get install libqt4-maemo5-dev....  to install
qt 4.6 on the device you will need to add the extras-devel repository
on the application manager first. If you try to install macuco or
wakeonlan after that the qt will also be installed.

You can install the x86 and arm packages this way... I don't have the
exact link right now but look for the scratchbox guide on the maemo
web site. Let me know if you need any help.