From: Sudheer K.
Sent: 05/13/10 11:04 PM
To: Maemo Dev Mailing List
Subject: Qt question: How to automatically enable numeric input mode for a
field?

 Hi,

I want to create a phone number field (QLineEdit) in my configuration widget.
User can enter numbers and '+' or 'p' characters in the field.

The key thing is I don't want the users to use the Fn key everytime they have
to edit the number. Application should automatically enable number entry and
allow users to enter numbers only. Users can use Fn key to enter '+' or 'p' if
needed.

The expected functionality is similar to adding a new phone number for a
contact in addressbook. How can I do this in Qt?

Regards,
Sudheer