On 2010-05-16 22:10, Pallavi Kandhare <pallavi.kandh...@yahoo.com> wrote:
I write my appliccation using ESbox. Then build the application and run it on
Xephyr. This we call as emulator.

In the emulator I want to find the path of File Manager folder.
Pls do tell me how can i do this.

Do you mean that you want to show a file chooser dialog, like:

http://maemomm.garage.maemo.org/docs/tutorial/figures/filechooser.png

so that you can select a file? If so, you would use hildonfm:

http://maemo.org/api_refs/5.0/5.0-final/hildonfm/HildonFileChooserDialog.html

You will need to use the ‘hildon-fm-2’ module with pkg-config so that you can compile and link against the hildonfm headers and libraries.

As HildonFileChooserDialog implements the GtkFileChooser interface, you will also want to read the API reference for that:

http://library.gnome.org/devel/gtk/stable/GtkFileChooser.html

Also, the GtkFileChooserDialog documentation has some useful examples:

http://library.gnome.org/devel/gtk/stable/GtkFileChooserDialog.html

I am not quite sure if this was what you wanted, so let me know if this solves your problem.

--
David King | http://amigadave.com/ | dav...@openismus.com