Hi Felipe,
Briefly fro mmy phone
you can retrieve any detail from a contact with QContact::detail using
QContactDETAILNAME::DefinitionName as argument.

IIRC QContactManager::detailDefinitions will return a map with the Details,
fields... supproted by the specific backend.
I've to say that Maemo5 contacts backend needs some fixes, in case you found
a bug please report them to JIRA.

Cheers,
Antonio