Even if both device are running the same Maemo version right? I am surprised
I am not getting exceptions instead of suspended processes in this case ...
Now to recompile it you mean to also recompile the J2ME (PhoneME Java) for
the N900 (not just the app) and then use it as the runtime. Not sure if anyone
has done this but I did remember a discussion on getting J2ME to run under
N900.
Thanks for the response Kimmo