Servus!

2010/7/21 Roman Morawek <li...@morawek.at>:
> [...] Actually, I think in the early lifetime of a SW project there
> will probably be a release every few months, which could permanently
> block the tool's promotion to extras.

If there are enough users / testers, releasing every month is no
problem. I have the same situation with my app (a new release nearly
every month), and with enough testers, I usually get enough votes in
the first ten days (quarantine time), so even if you have, say, a
bi-weekly release cycle, it would still be enough to get new upgrades
into Extras before the next version is released.

If you have a blog, create a "maemo" category/tag and let it be
syndicated on the Planet (planet.maemo.org) and announce your releases
there - it helps getting attention, and with some screenshots will
also describe the app to potential new users/testers (you already have
a very informative web page, which is very good - some apps don't even
have something like that).

I've reviewed your app and posted a comment on the testing page -
please have a look :)

Greetings,
Thomas