From: maemo-developers-boun...@maemo.org
[mailto:maemo-developers-boun...@maemo.org] On Behalf Of David Talmage
Sent: Wednesday, December 01, 2010 8:57 PM
To: maemo-developers@maemo.org
Subject: QtCreator 2.1.0-rc1

QtCreator puts underscores instead of dashes in the names of the
packages it creates for me.  Have I misconfigured it or have I bound a bug?

For example, when I build my soon-to-be-released PanicButton
application, QtCreator makes panicbutton_0.3.0_armel.deb instead of
panicbutton-0.3.0-armel.deb.  Then it complains:

:-1: warning: Your project name contains characters not allowed in
Debian packages.