On 05/01/2011 11:14 PM, Timur Kristóf wrote:
Hello Alberto,

Thanks for your help! I had a look at sticky notes, but I see that you
are not using the "standard" qmaemo5homescreenadaptor; why?
Because it doesn't allow for some of the features that Sticky Notes has - for
example having multiple instances of the same widget.

It does; my widget uses it, and seems to work fine:
http://blog.mardy.it/2011/05/oculo-dynamic-web-content-to-your-n900.html

Anyway, I'm attaching a minimal version of the source code which
exhibits the problem. You can see the text "Please configure the
widget", but the background is not painted, and the only the top window
border appears.
I will look at it and see what I can figure out.

Thanks!

Note that the Community SSU packs a newer version of Qt, 4.7.2, which hasn't
been officially tested on Maemo at all.
As it turns out, the raster graphics system is totally borked on it, and some
stuff simply doesn't work on it well. This issue may be related to the already
known bugs.

Ah, that might be the issue then! So, unless we find a workaround, I'll probably have to add a "Conflicts:" line to my package and not allow it to be installed when that version of Qt is installed.

Ciao,
  Alberto

--
http://blog.mardy.it <-- geek in un lingua international!