Hi, All,

I'd like to upload Woodchuck to extras.  Woodchuck is stable and
usable and I think that it offers great value to users of mobile
devices.  Since my favorite programs are now Woodchuck-enabled, I've
observed a change in my behavior.  Because, gPodder, FeedingIt and
Khwetteur automatically download content, I rely a lot less on my
cellular provider, and, since the data I want is already there, the
content is more quickly available and poor cellular coverage rarely
bothers me.

To get Woodchuck into extras, I need 6 people to review the packages.
Here are the links to the packages:

http://maemo.org/packages/package_instance/view/fremantle_extras-testing_free_armel/murmeltier/0.4~20111102-7/

http://maemo.org/packages/package_instance/view/fremantle_extras-testing_free_armel/pywoodchuck/0.4~20111102-7/

http://maemo.org/packages/package_instance/view/fremantle_extras-testing_free_armel/apt-woodchuck/0.4~20111102-7/