Mohammed,

It is funny.... I just tried with the example code I published and now it
does not crash anymore. I had tried before on a different application
(with my custom version of the webview component) and it didn't do any good
then.
I will double check applying this change to my two applications that depend
on it and let you know of the results.

Thank you very much for now!
Felipe

On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 9:48 AM, Mohammed Hassan <mohammed.2.has...@nokia.com