From: Jonathan Wilson
Sent: Saturday, July 21, 2012 12:11 PM
To: maemo-developers
Subject: Any interest in replacing ICD?

I am in the process of figuring out all the dbus interfaces, gconf keys etc
that one would need to support in order to replace ICD with something else
(e.g. whatever MeeGo/Nemo/Mer/etc uses) and still have other parts of the
system keep working but I want to know if there is actually any interest in
this work (and in an ICD replacement) or whether I should abandon it and
give up.
No point in me working on this if no-one else cares (e.g. someone who can
help write code or who knows how the replacement thingo that we would be
using works)...