Hi, Jonathan,

On Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 4:13 PM, Jonathan Wilson <jfwf...@tpgi.com.au> wrote:
> Here is the information on the things you need to know about/provide/use/etc
> in order to replace the Maemo5 ICD WLAN plugin with something better (e.g.
> based on wpa-supplicant) and have every other package on the stock install
> continue to work properly.
> [snip]

Just to let you know, that IMHO the analysis and information you are
collecting are even more important than rewriting the proprietary
components. It helps both understanding the inner workings of the
system (what about writing a "Maemo 5 Internals" document for the
proprietary parts? :)) and help people interacting with these
components, customizing them (e.g. binary patching) or replacing them
when necessary.

Anyway, I appreciate reading these RE analysis, even though I'm not
actively using my N900 (now playing with N9). Maybe it could be added
to some wiki section as well?

Best Regards,
--
Anderson Lizardo