Hi,

This splash screen is a Qt one. It shows the Noka Drive icon and the
refresh icon.
It can't be an invoker-launched splash, as this port:
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=85716 is faulty. I'll need to perror
a bit, and if you want, you may look into this maybe you'll find why 141
error code is returned.

If you'd like to, you may try Drive out by

--
Marcin