Hello -

I've just received my N800.  I'm having a problem with "Nokia Internet Call
Invitation (Beta)":

    I tried "Contacts->Send call invitation".  It says that the "Nokia Internet
Call Invitation (Beta)" feature isn't activated, and asks if I want to activate
it.  I say "OK".     It then asks for a username.  I enter one, then hit "OK".
     A pop-up asks "Activate Nokia Internet Call Invitation (Beta)?".  I click
"OK".     After a few seconds, I get an error pop-up "Feature activation
failed.  Try again." Does anyone have any ideas how to solve this?

Thank you,

- Paul Bartholomew