Hello -

I've only recently found the Maemo N770/N800 pages.  When I saw the N800 device
announcement, I ordered one right away.

So, I've got an N800 now.  I eventually want to do some development for it,
which I think is explained on the maemo.org site.

But, for now, I just want to install some extra apps onto my N800 (without
going to big effort to make my N800 into a 'developer' device).

How do I get my N800 to install user apps that are available on maemo.org?
(*Are* there any N800-compatible apps on maemo.org yet?)

I ran "Application manager".  It seems to be talking to a Nokia app server (not
maemo.org).  (is that correct?).  It shows 3 apps available
(mediastreamer/nako/nako-nokia-imagebank).

Is there a way I can 'point' "Application manager" to a user-developed app
site?  (assuming one exists for N800/OS2007)?

Thanks for any advice you can offer.

Regards,

- Paul