Hello,

Who is the official co-ordinator now? Why don't you add your name in the signature? We understand that this is voluntary activity and you may not have enough time to co-ordinate activities all the time. What is the need to cling on to the position then? Why not let others who have more time do it better? Why should there be any politics in a LUG? It's really absurd!

This is supposed to be a group of like minded people wanting to help each other. Let us hold up its spirit of freedom!

Thank you.

Regards,
Sunjith P S