Hello everyone!

I am Prabhjyot, a student from India. I am a sophomore at the Birla
Institute of technology and Science and am studying Computer Science.

I have programming experience in Python, Java/android, C/C++. I love
contributing to open source projects and have contributed to a variety of
projects in the last quarter. I would love to get started with mailman.

I am also interested in applying for GSoC with GNU mailman.
I found the following projects interesting:
          i) Anonymous Lists
          ii) Better handling of list styles

I am looking at some easy bugs to fix but I would love it if someone could
guide me as to how to proceed with understanding the project ideas in more
detail the related source code better.

Thanks,
Prabhjyot Sodhi