Hello people,

Similar to the Mass Subscribe option I was wondering if we need a mass
removal option too. I saw the idea of having such feature in one of the bug
reports and thought it would be quite useful to have one such feature
implemented in postorius. It may be useful for a large list where list
owner doesn't want to delete all the manually one by one neither does he
wants to go through the process of configuring up a new list.

If it is actually something good to have integrated in mailman based on
everyone's opinion, i would like to get started on implementing it too.. :)

--
Regards,
Bhavesh Goyal