Hey Everyone,

This weekend I wrote some documentation[1] that I thought would be useful for Mailman admins when dealing with Django, since it is a frequent topic on -users list.

The intent was to add only required information for admins to work with Mailman installs and provide enough pointers to right places, wherein more information can be found instead of duplicating them in Mailman's docs since it it often goes stale.

Since the most common theme of questions are configuration (settings), management commands and deployment (running), I distributed the whole page in those three sections.

If you as a system admin had to spend some time figuring out certain things about Django, it would be good to respond on this thread or just open a MR with additions to the page[1].

[1]: https://docs.mailman3.org/en/latest/django-primer.html

I also made a small architecture diagram of the various components in a typical Mailman 3 install[2] since we didn't had any such existing diagram. Suggestions to this are also welcome.

[2]: https://docs.mailman3.org/en/latest/architecture.html
--
thanks,
Abhilash Raj (maxking)