Hello,
This is Sanket Varpe, a final year CS student at PICT, Pune. I am looking
to make contributions to open source projects. I have multiple internship
experiences as a backend developer where I architected and implemented
backend of cloud based applications. I am experienced in Javascript,
Node.js, Python, Django etc.I went through mailman projects and found them
very interesting. I went through their issues but as I am little new to
this area I got confused seeing a lot of issues and how to choose one.But
if given a small task/issue or project/new idea to work on at starting
would be very great and i'll definitely make good contributions. Would like
to discuss more if possible.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Thank You.