Hello,

I am trying to translate HyperKitty.  Can somebody explain me in the
strings:

none">N</span>ew thread

none">S</span>ubscription

what the purpose is of d-none, d-md-inline, d-md-none and how are these
strings supposed to be translated?

Assuming they are Bootstrap-invention to present different text on
differently-wide screens, I tried to make my browser narrower and
wider, while
https://lists.mailman3.org/archives/list/mailman-us...@mailman3.org/ is
loaded, and I see no big difference.  The whole block “+Start a new
thread” is replaced by “+ New”, without “ thread” afterwards.  On wide
screen the block is light-blue, on narrow screen it is greyed out. The
“Manage subscription” disappears.  I have to add, that I am not logged
in.

Greetings
  Дилян