Dear All,

I'm new to this list, but I've been using mailman for many years.

For a new project, I created seven identical lists (identical configuration)
in seven different languages, all running on Mailman 2.1.15. This works fine
for 6 lists.

The Japanese list however is behaving extremely strange. I'm not sure
whether this is a bug or misconfiguration on my side.

The digest being sent out is the same one every day, and the new posts are
just appended to it. So the daily digest is growing and growing and growing.
(Just to clarify: I have not subscribed the mailing list address itself to
the list! :)

I'm on shared hosting, so I haven't got full access to all files. But maybe
someone here knows how to get it right. If it helps, my lists are accessible
here: http://heidoc.net/mailman/listinfo

Thanks and best wishes,

Jan