On Sat, 21 Mar 2015 13:35:52 +0900
"Stephen J. Turnbull" <step...@xemacs.org> wrote:

Hello Stephen,

>Does this actually work?  In practice, I get the feeling that a large
>minority at least unsets "nodupes".  XEmacs lists default to nodupes,

I always turn NoDupes off.  The reason being that I *want* the list
copy, but *not* the personal copy of the email(1).  IOW, the complete
opposite of what NoDupes does.  Obviously, there is no way that MailMan
can achieve this.

(1) The personal copy often fails to get filtered to the relevant folder
because of missing headers, change in Subject line, etc.

--
 Regards  _
People stare like they've seen a ghost