On 2/21/24 13:49, Christian Buser via Mailman-Users wrote:
Hi all

I have a list with Mailman 2.1.39 running on cPanel (so, no direct
access to the server settings).
I did not find the possibility to change the header in the "digest
options" of the mailing list.

If in the web admin UI you go to Language options and set preferred_language to German (you may also need to select German under available_languages), I think that will work, assuming the current preferred_language is English.

A better solution is to set the character set for English to UTF-8, but that requires access to mm_cfg.py on the server, see <https://wiki.list.org/x/15958250>.

Of course setting the list's preferred_language to German will have other effects which may be unwanted such as changing the default language of the web UI and translating the digest boilerplate.