> From: Lindsay Haisley <fmo...@fmp.com>

> On top of this, MS Outlook servers are, and have been for a long time,
> a real PITA, notorious for long time for blocking emails on very flimsy
> grounds. To the best of my knowledge, there's no fix for this at the
> list-server level.
>
> The bottom line seems to be that the only email services which work
> consistently with all recipients are those with deep pockets - Gmail,
> Yahoo, Microsoft email, etc. If you have the money, you can buy a
> better reputation for your IP addresses are address group, but it's a
> money game.

Gmail is a major PITA last 12 months, (& yahoo etc long before)
http://www.berklix.org/lists/#bad

Greedy google forces all senders to @gmail to use DKIM/SPF so google
can make more profit by reducing their staff admin cost. At cost
of wasting time extorted from admins of all senders, forced to
research advisability of adding SPF/DKIM to smtp (eg in my case
sendmail) configs.

I'm an unpaid admin with no free time to be stolen to profit google, I
recall articles way back such as "SPF considered bad" but no free
time to research now (as major personal events in train).
gmail are literaly wasting my time & degrading my mailman lists.

All @gmail addresses on berklix.org mailman lists have received
nothing for a long time, blocked by google, & of course I can't
email @gmail recipients to say why.

If I get time, I'll write & post a small diff to hack the front page
of generic Mailman source to add to Welcome pages such as
        http://mailman.berklix.org/mailman/listinfo
a note such as:
        The above is a generic welcome to all global instances of
        Mailman.  To see if there are notes specific to this server
        click here ___

I'm interested what independent mailman-users@ think on technical
issues of DKIM/SPF, but `advice' from fined monopolist google Not wanted.
http://www.berklix.net/search/#google ->
https://www.bbc.com/news/business-54619148

Cheers,
--