On Saturday, November 16, 2002, at 07:20  AM, Mike Burton wrote:

If you don't set your reply-to to the list, you won't set up your lists to ask for these wonderful little mailbombs.
If this were the case, wouldn't the originator of the message receive these instead? Might that not cause some confusion
Yes, and yes. But it sure is better than having it posted to a list and having everyone on the list get it instead. a lesser evil thing. Or having that vacation message start a loop with itself and having everyone on the list get 500 copies before they can track down someone to kill it.

--
Chuq Von Rospach, Architech
[EMAIL PROTECTED] -- http://www.plaidworks.com/chuqui/blog/

Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties
are largely ceremonial.