I have a file named mailman.conf in directory /etc/httpd/conf that has
the following in it:

#
# Configure Mailman's CGI scripts
#
ScriptAlias /mailman/ /var/lib/mailman/cgi-bin/
<Directory /var/lib/mailman/cgi-bin>
  Options -Indexes -FollowSymLinks -Includes ExecCgi
  AllowOverride None
  order allow,deny
  allow from all
</Directory>

#
# Configure the public archives
#
Alias /pipermail/ /var/lib/mailman/archives/public/
<Directory /var/lib/mailman/archives/public>

--

Best Regards
Thomas Spuhler

This E-mail has a digital signature attached for proof of its origin.