--On Friday, February 20, 2004 2:09 PM +0100 Christian HAESSIG <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I have a little question : does mailman (in the 2.0.13 version) support
mails with attachment in the archive section ?
When I send an email with attachment using the mail MUA on debian, people
in the list get the mail without problem, but in the archive, the
attachment appears directly in the mail body (in MIME or uuencoded
format, it depends on the way I send the mail).

Does anyone have information about this ?

Thanks in advance !

To which I reply:

You need to upgrade to Mailman 2.1 -- the included pipermail there properly (by my definition of properly, at least :-) sets the attachment aside, leaving a link in the archive.

--
Steve Burling                                    <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
University of Michigan, ICPSR                    Voice: +1 734 615.3779