Hi, I'm new to the list and have a question... I created a mailing list on
my server, and added a subscription form to my web site so visitors can
automatically subscribe to the mailing list by entering their e-mail address
and clicking on the submit button. The input form works perfectly, however,
every time they click on submit, they are redirect to the "Subscription
Results" Public HTML page.

I'd like for the "subscription results" page not to pop up every time an
e-mail address is submitted, or for them to be directed to one of the other
pages on my server. How do I go about turning off the "subscription results"
Public Html page?       Is there a tag I can add to keep it from happening?

Any suggestions are appreciated,
Alan