At 10:03 PM -0700 2004/06/01, Karl R. Balsmeier wrote:

 I'm using Mailman 2.1.2 on obsd.

 I've seen a few threads that match my current situation:

 I am unable to get mails from squirrelmail-based https sessions to get to
 the lists I have curently working properly for all other methods of
 posting/replying.  Joining works, but posting does not.

Are you using the same account for posting this message? Looking through the headers of this message, I don't see anything obviously bad: