I have mailman, qmail, and the qmail-to-mailman.py script installed. New installation, this is the closest its ever been to working.
Any posts to mailman lists get bounced with 'not allowed to post', even though they clearly are from subscribers.
Any suggestions?
Run check_perms, check_db, etc.
For the test list in question I am list owner and sole subscriber. Actually, subscribed under [EMAIL PROTECTED] as well just to be sure. Other lists have same problem.
Thanks in advance

                David

Subject: still testing From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2004 12:55:36 +0800 X-BeenThere: [EMAIL PROTECTED] X-Mailman-Version: 2.1.5 List-Id: Mailman site list <mailman.listhost> Sender: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

You are not allowed to post to this mailing list, and your message has
been automatically rejected.  If you think that your messages are
being rejected in error, contact the mailing list owner at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]