On Tue, 2005-08-09 at 09:30 -0600, Tim DeBoer wrote:
> timlist". Command output: Group mismatch error.  Mailman expected the
> mail wrapper script to be executed as group "mailnull", but the
> system's mail server executed the mail script as group "mailman".  Try
> tweaking the mail server to run the script as group "mailnull", or
> re-run configure,  providing the command line option
> `--with-mail-gid=mailman'. )
>
> I think I understand what it's telling me to do here, I just don't
> know where to change it. Should I make 'mailnull' group part of my
> "mail" group which also includes my postfix user?

No, you don't want to be changing group membership. You should do what
its telling you:

This assumes you built and installed mailman yourself, if you didn't you
can't perform this step.

cd to the mailman source root
./configure --with-mail-gid=mailman
make
make install

Don't forget to add any other configure options you used previously.
--
John Dennis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>