At 1:15 PM -0400 2005-09-12, Phil wrote:

>  I have forgotten the password to one of my mail lists.  For the life of me I
>  can't seem to find a way to reset the password.  Any help?  The control
>  panel would be Plesk 7

        Go to the Mailman FAQ Wizard at
<http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py> and search for "plesk".
We will try to provide whatever help we can, but because of the way
they modify Mailman for integration with Plesk, we will be very
limited in what we can do.

        You could contact the vendor or their support group for assistance.

--
Brad Knowles, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

     Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755