At 5:58 AM -0700 9/20/06, Dave Troiano wrote:

>  so the common scenario is when someone requests to be
>  unsubscribed from all of the lists they are on, or
>  they leave the company and we need to remove them, we
>  need a way to quickly identify all the lists they are
>  on.

Currently, only the site admin would have access to this level of
information, and then only by logging into the machine where the
lists are hosted and running command-line programs.

>  I'm not the site admin and don't have access to the
>  command line scripts, unfortunately.

Unfortunately, that is currently a requirement.

>                                        But how do I log
>  on as the site admin to a list in order to view this?

 From the web, you don't.  It's only available via the command-line.

--
Brad Knowles, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

     Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755

  Founding Individual Sponsor of LOPSA.  See <http://www.lopsa.org/>.