Ki Song wrote:

>Is there a way to disable to message that is sent automatically from Mailman
>when a person subscribes to a list through the [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>command?
>
>I only want to "welcome message" to be sent, not the "Results of your email
>commands" email.

There are two ways. The first, which I recommend, is to require
subscription confirmation. In this case, only the confirmation request
is sent, not the command results message.

The only other way is to modify the code in
Mailman/Commands/cmd_subscribe.py by changing the code at the very end
of the module from

    else:
        # Everything is a-ok
        res.results.append(_('Subscription request succeeded.'))

    else:
        # Everything is a-ok
        res.respond = 0

--
Mark Sapiro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>       The highway is for gamblers,