hello all..

I have a dedicated server with CentOS installed.. I need to perform some
mailman commands without going thru the administrative interface that doesn't
work due to an 'internal server error' message..

now mailman commands are installed here:

/usr/lib/mailman/bin

for example I need to run the ' list_members listname' command but it keeps
telling me that this is not a command.. although I logged in as 'root' not as
the regular user name ..

can you please write the exact syntax that allows me to put the members of a
list called "dailymail" (without the quotes)in a text file using the
list_members command?

I also would really appreciate the exact syntax of the command that allows me
to mass-subscribe the emails in a text file and adding them to same list called
"dailymail"? .. and also the syntax that removes a bunch of emails in a text
file from the list ..

I'm no linux programmer or something, do I need to put a certian thingy before
each command to run? like "run list_members" or should I use some kind of code,
in other words, what is the exact syntax or way that allows me to do the tasks
above?

thanks a million..