Dear mailman guys..

I have a cent-os dedicated server with godaddy and is hosting my daily
newsletter list on it .. my subscrier list has grown to over 77,000 and is
growing rapidly that I will have to purchase another server in order to deliver
the newsletter in the same day.. because godaddy's policy allows each dedicated
server to send the maximum of 100,000 emails per day..

the question is, is there a way to prevent duplicate subscriptions? because
people subscribe to my newsletter by email sent to me, then I collect all the
emails and use the mass-subscribe option in the web interface.. and some
subscribers may exist in the first server and not in the second one so that
they will recieve the same email twice..

any ideas how to avoid duplicate subscriptions in different servers?

thanks..