We're running X Server 10.4.11 on a G5 Xserve.
Mailman 2.1.5

The server hosts a few mailman lists that subscribed departmental users post
to.  Last weekend, the webperfcache_log grew extremely large and filled up the
server's boot drive.  We have since recovered and the server seems fine, save
for mailman.  I can get welcome e-mails when I join lists, but I cannot get any
list e-mails if I post to them.  I made sure my account receives posts that I
make.  I get no undeliverable messages when e-mailing the list address.  The
server SMTP logs say:

Jun  4 14:49:37 servername postfix/smtp[13034]: 25BC3CCB9DB: to=<[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>, relay=my.domain.com.s7a1.psmtp.com[64.18.6.14], delay=1,
status=sent (250 Thanks)
Jun  4 14:49:37 servername postfix/qmgr[9844]: 25BC3CCB9DB: removed

Mailman SMTP logs say:

Jun 04 13:51:17 2008 (9867) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> smtp for 1 recips, completed in
0.062 seconds

I get nothing in my mailman post logs.

My Qrunner proccesses start.  I have no locks.  Already ran check_perms and
check_db.  Fsck'ed.  Stopped and restarted mail services.

Looks like posts make it to the server but nothing is sent out.  I can send and
receive mail from the server with a standard mail client.  No list mails.
Anyone have a clue?
--
T.J. Pile
CSSD Contractor