I'm sorry .. I forgot to say: per list .. I meant : is there a way to set
mailman to make each list on the same server to send using external mail
servers??

for example : I have 5 lists, list1,list2,list3,list4,list5, can mailman make:

list1 send to mail.external-server1.com
list2 send to mail.external-server2.com list3 send to mail.external-server3.com
list4 send to mail.external-server4.com list5 send to mail.external-server5.com

thanks ..> Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 08:00:24 -0800> From: m...@msapiro.net> To:
khillo...@hotmail.com; mailman-users@python.org> Subject: Re: [Mailman-Users]
external mail server> > Khalil Abbas wrote:> > > >is there a way to configure
mailman hosted on a dedicated server to send using an external mail server on
another dedicated server e.g. : mail.domain-on-another-server.com?> > > Set
SMTPHOST and maybe SMTPPORT in mm_cfg.py.> > Note when installing/using any
software, it is a good idea to read> through it's configuration file(s) to
familiarize yourself with the> available settings. In the case of Mailman, that
means reading> Defaults.py.> > -- > Mark Sapiro <m...@msapiro.net> The highway
is for gamblers,> San Francisco Bay Area, California better use your sense - B.
Dylan>