Hi there,

we are considering deploying a mailman mailing list server.

I want to ensure that its fairly lean and that it also performs adequately.

So I'd like to do some load testing on it to measure its performance.

I'm wondering if anyone can provide any ideas, insights or warnings with respect to this sort of thing?

Thanks!

--
Please remember that an email is just like a postcard; it is not confidential nor private nor secure and can be read by many other people than the intended recipient. A postcard can be read by anyone at the mail sorting office and expecting what is written on it to be private and secret is not realistic. Please hold no higher expectation of email.

If you need to send confidential information in an email you need to use encryption. PGP is Pretty good for this.