I am a member of a cigar club that would like to make use of a mailing
list.  I would like to use mailman for the list.  I hear running your
own email server can be a headache because of all of the security
concerns.  Is there a free service available for small clubs to make
use of the mailman mailing list?  If not can I run a mailman mailing
list from my home using a broadband connection, dyndns, and a linux
box, or should I be looking into hosting options?  If hosting is the
way to go can someone point out a mailman list provider that may fit
my needs?

Thanks,
Mike